Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teething

Teething is no fun. T has had the HARDEST time with all of her teeth. But these 2 year molars are a bear. My 12 hour a night sleeper has gone to waking at least 2 times a night and will not sleep unless Mommy is right by her. If I forget to give her "somme" medicine in her vocabulary, then I have a crazy, crying, unhappy kid until the medicine kicks in and then I have my T back. So exhausting, but we have also decided that we think she needs to be moved into her big girl bed. Sheets arrive today and she will go into it this weekend.....kinda scared, kinda excited and realizing my baby isn't a baby at all any more!

The above picture is of T's new bathrobe from Gammy and my new hairdryer. Darn 10 year old one finally gave out and I had to purchase a new one, thanks Costco for a GREAT $19.99 hairdryer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment