Thursday, February 14, 2013

Friends

This post has nothing to do with Taron, but I need to write and well I am without Facebook until the end of Lent!!

We all have friends in our lives that are near and far, smeo really close friends some more just when it works out friends. I only have a handful of very close, very dear friends. Of course my husband and my mother are my closest of all, but then I have Adrienne.....thousands of miles away, but like she lives next door. We are kindred spirits. I have Andi my "Soul Sista" at church and Uncle Wes..... Best friends since 5th grade! But then I have fair friends and family. Some times those fair family happen to show up on your door step on Valentine's Day, when your hubby is in Canada with roses. Abe Marquez  you will forever hold a very special place in my heart and I love you like I love my Uncles. I needed you tonight more then you will ever know. It was a God thing!! Thank you Abe and thank you Lord for sending him to my door step.

Amen and Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment